Car Locator module
Object module Car Locator is a device, which is mounted on a vehicle for distant control of its systems and for locating vehicle's position. Object's location (geographical coordinates) is determined with the help of GPS (Global Positioning System). This information, along with information about controlled systems and object's parameters status is transmitted to user via SMS through GSM network according to the request or by integrated algorithm.
Device technical characteristics:
- 12-channel GPS-receiver with NMEA-0183 communications protocol;
- Recording 1950 (3900) route points and 185 (375) events into volatile memory;
- RS-232 port for reading GPS-information, route, event log, and for unit parameter programming;
- GPS-receiver and GSM-modem status indication;
- Inputs for:
- Ignition control port;
- Alarm signal connection port;
- Panic button connection port;
- Status signal connection port (armed/disarmed);
- On-board power supply control port;
- Analog signal control port (ACD).
- Outputs for:
- Alarm activation output;
- Engine blocking output;
- General purpose output;
- Adjusted speed exceeding control.
- Adjusted zone Leaving control;
- Supporting up to 4 users;
- Two operatively switchable message modes: "user" and "modem";
- Tracking mode;
- Possibility of periodical channel test: from 1 hour to 10 days.
GPS-receiver channel quantity: 12
GPS-receiver output protocol: NMEA-0183
GSM-protocol: E-GSM 900/1800
GSM-modem: Wavecom Wismo
SIM interface: 3V
Number of users: 4
Output capability: 1A
Maximum voltage on closed output: 40V
Maximum voltage on input: 40V
Measured ACD value range: 0 - 4V
Supply voltage: 9 - 18 V *
Consumption current (at 12В supply): at most 90mA
Overall dimensions: 145х97х24
When using backup supply module supply voltage range will be from 9 to 36 volt.
GPS/GSM/SMS module - 1 pcs.
GPS antenna - 1 pcs.
GSM antenna - 1 pcs.
Cables - 1 set.
Installation manual - 1 set.
Look also info about Tracking Software.