Universal Sim card reader/writer USI v1.7
USI v1.7 - additional interface to UDI v3.0 intended for operation with GSM SIM CARDS,
PRE-PAY PHONE, CARDS, SAT-TV CARDS, Clone SIM Cards
Stock OUT & Product discontinued !!!
Having this device, you can independently keep copies of your Sim Card and easily them restore in a case of loss, edit a phonebook on a Sim Card through a computer even if for your phone there is no interface cable. If you use 2 different Sim Cards (different operators or different tariff plans) you can their copy both on one clone sim-card and be switched between them through the menu of phone, at all not switching off it ! Thus, it is possible to copy simultaneously up to 8 different Sim Cards on one, that will relieve you constantly to carry with itself different cards, and each time to remove - insert another
- Compatibility with PHOENIX / SMART MOUSE / DEJAN SIM SCAN / JDM Programmer.
- Reading from GSM SIM CARDS IMSI, KI codes and write them in a clone SIM-CARD.
- Reading and writing Phonebook and some parameters GSM SIM CARDS.
- Possibility to program PIC processor inside in a CLONE SIM CARDS (JDM Mode).
- Possibility to use different frequencies 14.318 MHz, 7.159 MHz, 3.579 MHz at reading SIM CARDS.
- Possibility of installation of additional quartz on user frequency.
- LED indicating a condition SIM RESET, in a mode of programming PIC indicating presence of voltage 13V
in on an input MCLR of the processor PIC.
- External SIM Connector.
- Universal Sim Card reader/writer Interface USI v1.7
- Cable to connect USI v1.7 to UDK v3.x
- Cable to connect battery 9v for programming PIC controllers
USI v1.7 do not work alone without connecting with UDK v3.x
The legislation of some countries forbids creation and-or use of clones GSM Sim-card and-or Sat-TV card (read laws !).
All backUp function support A3A8 COMP128V1 SIM Card only.
This SIM Card Back-UP device doesn't support newest SIM Card that uses COMP128V2 algorythm to code KI key.
Some GSM SIM Cards from 2001 (COMP128V1) are Scan-Limited. It has limited running scan 65536 times. If the scan is over 65536, the SIM Card will be locked. This SIM Card will not work any more.
User manual: udk_v3_0.zip
(updated 10.04.04)« Back